Anti-severe weather PTZ network camera
- Enhanced Super Dynamic Range - 133dB
- Continuous 360° pan with 30x optical zoom
- Built-in IR LED up to 500 feet
- Hybrid Image Stabilization - 1 to 30Hz
- IP67/IP66, NEMA-4X, IK10 compliant
- Smart Coding - Reduce bandwidth usage up to 75%
1920 x 1080
The AeroPTZ is an environmentally rugged camera designed to meet extreme weather conditions. Using the latest aerodynamic technology and salt-air corrosion resistant glass fiber body.
- Full HD (1080p) 60 fps, x30 zoom lens
- Built-in wiper and Auto defroster
- Wind load durability 60 m/s (135 mph) (operation), 80 m/s (180 mph) (non-destructive)
- Video SAS (Stability Augment System) for high-class image stabilization
- “Sphere vision” provides 360° 3D viewing (Pan : 360° endless, tilt : 90° to -90°)
- Temperature -50 ºC to +60 ºC (-58 °F to +140 °F)*
- Natural Silver model only. Not available IR LED Unit when the temperature is over 55 °C.
Gray & Brown model : up to +55 °C.
- IP67, IP66, IK10 certified
- Optional IR LED light (up to 150 m/500 feet, zoom interlocking)
- Anti-salt air corrosion protection ideal for seaside operations
- Smart coding mode for additional compression
The rugged AeroPTZ (WV-SUD638) has Full HD resolution at 60fps with a 30 times optical zoom lens.The camera features hybrid image stabilisation technology and gyro-sensors, to minimise the impact of external vibrations. The AeroPTZ is the most environmentally rugged camera on the market, capable of withstanding more extreme conditions than ever before. The camera is ready for any installation and will reliably produce sharp, crisp images, whatever the weather.
Salt air Resistant
Waterproof IP66 & IP67 Standard
Vibration Resistant Construct
Sustains Harsh Environments
Efficient monitoring as reducing vibration
The AeroPTZ camera is equipped with Hybrid image stabilizer function, and reduces the various vibrations and stream stable images even if the camera is installed under strong wind and the place which has plenty of vibration.
Can monitor images at the salt air place
The AeroPTZ camera is rated to ISO14993 and is equipped with a body which can be captured in heavy-salt damage place, a glass fiber body. In addition, the camera is equipped with the anti-salt material such as the corrosion-resistant screws, the borosilicate glass and the die-cast part painted.
Can operate under strong wind
The AeroPTZ camera has 360-deg aerodynamic spherical form, and continues to function even during hurricanes and typhoons of violent wind like being fallen a tree (wind speed : approx. 50m/s) and a steel tower might bend (wind speed : approx. 60m/s). And, even if the wind blows stronger than typhoons, up to 80m/s, the camera is not damaged.
Easily Adjust the Direction of the Camera
When using the 360-degree endless pan and tilt which are provided by “Sphere P/T”, it selects no place to install since the AeroPTZ camera can easily be adjusted the direction of the lens. The camera can be installed on the desktop and ceiling. When being installed on the desktop, it is also possible to monitor directly below.
IR LED Unit
Add the IR LED Unit to monitor extremely dark, 0 lux environments. The IR LED Unit can be attached without altering the external appearance of the camera.
WV-SUD6FRL1 (Natural Silver)
WV-SUD6FRL -H (Gray), -T (Brown)
Wiper & Washer
The AeroPTZ camera has Wiper & Washer, it removes water and dirt that blur image since it moves parallel in front of lens, and it can capture clear images. The 360-deg aerodynamic spherical form of this camera decreases snow and dust accumulation.
Model Color Variations
|Image sensor||1/3 MOS|
|Supported Video Codec||H.264 / JPEG|
|Max. Resolution||Full HD (1,080p)|
|Max. FPS H.264||60|
|Super Dynamic / WDR / BLC||Enhanced Super Dynamic|
|Day/Night||Day / Night (ICR)|
|ABF (Auto Back Focus) / Focus Assist||-|
|IR LED||Yes (Option)|
|Min. Illumination Color (lx)||0.06|
|Min. Illumination B/W (lx)||0.02 / 0 (w/IR-LED)|
|Angular field of view||H: 2.3-64 deg. V: 1.3-38 deg.|
|Tilt/Tilt Range||Upright: -45 - +90 deg. Forward tilt: -90 - +90 deg. Hanging: -90 - +30 deg.|
|With Extra Zoom||45x|
|Audio||2-Way (No Built-in MIC)|
|Vandal Resistant||IEC62262, IK10|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP66, IP67, NEMA 4X|
|Rain Wash Coating||Rain Wash Coating|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) Max||60|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) min||-50|
|Power Source||100-240V AC, PoE Injector|