Super Dynamic Full HD Network Camera
- Enhanced Super Dynamic Range - 133dB
- IR LED (Optional)
- Smart Coding - Reduce bandwidth usage up to 75%
1920 x 1080
Full HD / 1,920 x 1,080 60 fps H.264 Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
The WV-SPN631 network camera features Full HD 1080p at up to 60fps and comes standard with Enhanced Super Dynamic (an industry-leading 133dB wide dynamic range), high sensitivity with the latest MOS sensor and Multi process noise reduction (MNR), a suite of advanced image processing technologies, an optional Video Motion Detection (i-VMD), dual SD memory card slots for local recording, two-way audio capability for remote control situations and more.
Two extension units are available for this unit. By attaching the WV-SPN6FRL1 IR-LED unit, the camera acquires the ability to capture clear images in low light or complete darkness, illuminating around 100 feet (30m) with infrared (IR) light.
The WV-SPN6R481 RS-485 Output unit enables the cameras to be installed on a 3rd party's pan-tilt positioner, converting the control signal from IP to RS-485.
- 1080p Full HD / 720p HD images up to 60 fps*1
- Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced "UniPhier????", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Maximum Screen Size is 2,048 x 1,536* @30fps, H.264 * Used by super resolution techniques
- Enhanced Super Dynamic*1 and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function: 0.04 lx (Color), 0.01 lx (B/W) at F1.4
- IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.(Extension Unit)
- IR LED is controlled to match the environment, thereby the camera provides clear images of human faces without white blur.(Extension Unit)
- High Speed ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- Double SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slots for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (H.264 / JPEG). Realize long-term recording and auto backup function.
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.(Extension Software)
- Can be added new intelligent extension software (Optional) in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Super Chroma Compensation function realizes a better color reproducibility even in low illumination.
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Supports Extension Units : Hardware functions can be added by mounting an Extension Unit (IR-LED Unit, RS-485 Output unit) to the front or rear sides of the camera.
- HLC (High Light Compensation): If a bright light source such as car headlights points in the driection of a camera, the camera corrects for strong lights and their surroundings to provide clear images of the areas.
*1 Super Dynamic function is automatically set off on 60 fps mode
|Image sensor||1/3 MOS|
|Supported Video Codec||H.264 / JPEG|
|Max. Resolution||1080p / 2,048 x 1,536|
|Max. FPS H.264||60|
|Super Dynamic / WDR / BLC||Enhanced Super Dynamic|
|Day/Night||Day & Night (ICR)|
|ABF (Auto Back Focus) / Focus Assist||ABF|
|IR LED||Yes (Option)|
|Min. Illumination Color (lx)||0.04|
|Min. Illumination B/W (lx)||0.01|
|Angular field of view||-|
|With Extra Zoom||3x|
|Audio||2-Way (No Built-in MIC)|
|Water and Dust Resistance||-|
|Rain Wash Coating||-|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) Max||50|
|Temperature (degree, Celsius) min||-10|
|Power Source||PoE, 12V DC|