Panasonic ASF900W FacePro™
- Fast multi-camera face matching
- Up to 20 cameras per server with a 10 million face database capacity
- Enrollment of 1,000 “Known Faces”
The WV-ASF900W FacePro™ Facial Recognition is a software solution and software engine that automatically performs verification of a person’s face using live video streams or digital images from Panasonic i-PRO cameras to match against a database of enrolled faces and perform notification and alerting of face matches. Boasting a real-time processing capacity of up to 20 cameras per server, FacePro can execute high-speed searches of up to 1,000 registered reference faces on both live and recorded video, and each server can store up to 10 million of detected face images depending on configuration.
For flexibility, reference face images can be registered from source video or imported via BMP, JPG and PNG files and can be searched for a match in a matter of seconds. FacePro also provides advanced age and gender analytics reporting and the ability to set flexible alarm triggers on matched faces using live cameras. The platform can support multiple simultaneous client sessions with Panasonic’s WV-ASM200W and WV-ASM970W software applications. In addition to live-camera face matching, FacePro features the ability to perform searches and display face matches from a database of historical captured faces. Face match results are displayed for each camera in the system and in chronological order, enabling you to quickly track a person of interest moving through your facility. More refined face searching can be performed by specific camera or date.
Its analysis capabilities permit you to count the number of detected faces and evaluate their age and gender, displaying the results on the screen as a statistical graph. This graphical view of a visitors’ age and gender can be provided with a 15-minute, 30-minute, hourly, daily, weekly and monthly view for retail and marketing applications. This statistical data can be saved as a CSV file for analytical use.
FacePro™ Key Features:
- Fast multi-camera face matching on both live and previously captured video
- Real-time processing capacity of up to 10 cameras per server with a 20 million face database capacity
- Enrollment of 1,000 “Known Faces” into “Watch Lists” for Instant Match Alerts
- High-speed search of video recordings based on reference faces (5 million captured faces searched in about 3 seconds)
- Utilizes Face Best-Shot option (SAE-ASF) available for Panasonic i-PRO cameras (WV-SP306, WV-SP305 and WV-SC385 models and WV-SPN631, WV-SPN611, WV-SPN311 and WV-SPN310 models)
- Flexible alarm triggers on matched faces using live cameras
- Integrated into ASM200/ASM970 client software and displays secondary FacePro Screens
- Ideal for Panasonic customers who have either WJ-ND400 or WJ-NV200/300 NVR