1. Verify that all of the ports required are open.
A helpful website to verify if ports are being blocked externally is: http://canyouseeme.org/
2. Create a location in the Web Client.
3. Open the Web Client and click on the Help tab at the top. This will bring up a dropdown menu.
4. Select "Location Setup." This will bring you to a page that looks like this :
5. Give your location a name and then click "Add Location." You will need to be logged in to the Web Client as a Video Insight Administrator to create a location.
6. The next screen allows you to pick the Server that you are accessing with this location and then the basic port and IP address information for the server.
Make sure of the following:
Video Insight Support Phone Number: 713.621.9779
Video Insight Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org