1. Log into Monitor Station.
2. Go to Administration — Setup and Configuration.
3. Select the Server to which you want to add cameras. Go to the Cameras tab. Verify that the Server has enough available licenses to add a camera.
4. Click on Manual Add.
5. Enter the camera name as you want it to appear on the Monitor Station.
6. Select the Manufacturer, then the camera model. Enter the IP address.
7. Put in the camera's username and password.
8. Shared IP address is for encoders. Change this to the port number on the encoder.
9. If needed, select the alternate ports.
10. Click Close
Video Insight Support Phone Number: 713.621.9779
Video Insight Support Email Address: email@example.com