Careers with Video Insight
The Prospector for Video Insight is a key member of the sales team and is accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly pilot / webinar opportunity quotas. The Prospector must build new revenue opportunities for our Integrator Partners by promoting test demonstration pilots with End Users. They are responsible for progressing the provided lead data, transforming this lead data into a strategic / calculated customer contact, then persuading the customer to use / test Video Insight's solution though a demonstration / pilot solution. The Prospector must thrive in a high activity sales model and must be comfortable in targeting various vertical markets, including Education, Law Enforcement, and Healthcare.
- Achieve or overachieve the established 6 monthly pilot / 10 webinar opportunity quotas.
- Participate in sales meetings and support the corporate strategy and objectives.
- Adherence to CRM system (VTiger) policy.
- Adherence of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Actively collaborate with the Account Managers and Director - Sales Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- BS in technical area with 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment.
- Superior telephone etiquette and negotiating skills.
- Security Industry experience related into Video IP solutions is desirable.
- Excellent communication and organizational capabilities.
- Strong internet search skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS and Apple products.
- Demonstrate a consistent and positive outlook, while being an encouragement to others.
- To be driven to succeed.
- Ability to communicate and convince othersâ€¦Video Insight has a passion to protect.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited direct day to day management.