Careers with Video Insight
Business Development Territory Manager
Video Insight is seeking a Business Development Territory Manager. The Business Development Territory Manager (BDTM) - Video Insight is responsible for management and support of the existing portfolio of integrators and distributors. Under the direction of the Director, the BDTM is required to expand the number of integrators within their territory. Additionally, by pulling through End User opportunities within the Education, Law Enforcement, Healthcare, Retail and other assigned vertical markets, the BDTM must strategically handoff these opportunities to entice and develop loyalty within the Integrator channel. The Business Development Territory Manager must bring market insights, technical expertise and solid communication skills to develop creative promotions and market strategies to differentiate our position within the Security Industry.
- Demonstrate understanding of market segments, trends, and dynamics specifically in the areas of our VMS, IP Cameras Solutions, as well as Access Control.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of the marketplace, product applications and technology to identify and assess opportunities to enhance innovation and execution.
- Identify new vertical market segments to enter based on opportunity analysis.
- Develop business plans for both existing and new Integrators.
- Implement and manage the delivery of new products and services required to achieve the business plans and quotas.
- Contribute through product knowledge and industry expertise to develop short to long term solutions as well as enhancing End User opportunities.
- Document activities, schedule follow-ups and maintain client data in CRM database.
- Execute and follow-through on Video Insight strategies and objectives. Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- MBA with 3 to 5 years' marketing/business development experience OR BS in technical area with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Business-to-business Security sales experience preferred.
- Industry experience and insights related to Video IP solutions.
- Experience successfully promoting and designing business plans for capturing new integrators and End User pull through business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and organizational capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in translating our consumer needs as they relate to our technical solutions.
- Ability to travel (50-75%).
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into tangible business plans, actions and successes.
- Ability to lead, inspire and communicate with confidence to most senior levels of management.
- Proven track record of new business development that has created incremental volume for the business.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited direct day to day management.