View live and recorded video from anywhere. VI Mobile lets you monitor your ip camera surveillance system over any wireless network using any iOS or Android device.
VI Mobile allows you to watch live, access and playback recorded video directly from your mobile device. Control PTZ cameras and trigger rules with actions with a swipe of your finger. Connect to multiple VI Enterprise Servers from one mobile device.
Live StreamingFull screen live access to your Video Insight IP Server managed cameras from your Android and Apple smartphone/tablet device. Stay connected viewing live activity as it happens live on all H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG cameras.
Monitor ModesMonitor unlimited number of servers and channels from a single device with collapsible main menu in both portrait or landscape modes.
Recorded PlaybackPlayback of stored recordings and motion events available directly from the application easy to use playback interface. Date/time picker option or scrollable timeline functionality can be used to navigate areas of interest for quick playback.
Image OptimizationUsing Android’s powerful built in hardware acceleration option for H.264, live video and playback are enhanced for a seamless viewing experience. Requires Android OS 4.2 +.
PTZ SupportPan, tilt, and zoom support for supported cameras is available. Navigate PTZ preset support.
Layout/View SupportMonitor cameras through customized views with dynamic image sizing for bandwidth and device capabilities.
Integrated Facility MapIntegration with facility maps allows users to visual maps out doors and toggle camera name labels on screen.
Access Control IntegrationControl remote doors by triggering unlock, admit, and lockdown modes for MonitorCast 3 Access Control or third party access control integrations. Users can view motion logs and alarm history to playback captured events.
Server & User ToolsVI Mobile includes user convenience settings including import automation for server setup, option for unique federated login credentials, and detailed system log to monitor server and user activity. Active Directory login support included for corporate and K12 enterprise users.
|Door Event Logs
||Door Access Control
Features and Specifications
- Unlimited number of monitoring servers
- Import a server's cameras, maps, and layouts with just one IP address
- Integrated Active Directory login
- Support for private and public IP addresses
- Option to use unique login credentials for each server providing federated login
- View server statistics such as CPU and memory utilization, used disk space, available cameras, serial number, and unique ID
- View current connection and server version for all your servers at a glance
- View system logs for a server
- Reload all servers at the touch of a button
- View live cameras in views of up to 16 cameras
- Save a video snapshot as an email attachment, or to the Photos app
- Maintain aspect ratio of high resolution images
- View camera information such as frame size, frame rate, last read and write times, network bandwidth, codec, and camera model
- Control PTZ enabled cameras
- point PTZ enabled cameras to preselected positions
- Access live and recorded video from any Video Insight server
- Stream MJPEG, MPEG4, and H.264 video
- "Quick Rewind" from live video
- Quick access to recorded video through a list of files, by entering a date and time, or by selecting motion events
- Select recorded video files or motion events for a specific day, month, or year range
- Video files and motion events are easily distinguishable from one another through the use of large thumbnails and date and time labels
- View live video of your doors from its assigned camera
- Doors display their current status
- Lock or unlock doors with the press of a button
- Easy access to the last entry through a door
- View user and alarm history for a door
- Access to video for a door's history events
- View a door's location in a facility map
- Cameras, maps, doors, and layouts are organized into tabs for convenience
- Cameras, and doors are easily distinguishable within their respective section lists by displaying large image thumbnails
- View live and recorded video in full-screen mode on the iPad by pressing a button, on the iPhone by rotating the device to landscape orientation
- Android Device installed with OS 4.1.1 or higher
- Requires Video Insight Enterprise server running version 5.0.43 or 5.5.14 or higher
- 5.5.20 or higher is recommended for advanced features such as the scrollable timeline and hardware accelerated H.264 playback
- Requires iOS 7 or newer.
- VI Mobile 2 is a universal app for both iPhone and iPad
- Wifi Preferred or 3G minimum required; 4GLTE recommended